Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
CIMA is the world’s largest professional body of management accountants. They offer the most relevant finance qualification for business.
Your Management Accountant
Providing Financial Leadership in Business. Help is on hand for your financial worries…
HM Revenue & Customs
The UK’s tax authority. They are responsible for making sure that the money is available to fund the UK’s public services and for helping families and individuals with targeted financial support.
The main functions of Companies House are to:
- incorporate and dissolve limited companies;
- examine and store company information delivered under the Companies Act and related legislation; and
- make this information available to the public.
The best place to find government services and information. Simpler, clearer, faster.
Business Accountant – CIMA Members in Practice
Chartered management accountants:
- Advise managers about the financial implications of projects.
- Explain the financial consequences of business decisions.
- Formulate business strategy.
- Monitor spending and financial control.
- Conduct internal business audits.
- Explain the impact of the competitive landscape.
- Bring a high level of professionalism and integrity to business.
CIMA Members in Practice are monitored by CIMA for:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Anti Money Laundering Compliance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Continuity Agreements
- Letters of engagement
- Ethical conduct
We work together and refer work to the most appropriate Member in Practice.